Tuesday, January 31, 2017

LIM - Balloons/ ATCAS - Wish/ ATSM - Make Your Mark

Hello and happy Tuesday(or Wednesday :))!

Today I have three cards to share with you. 
It's been long since I played along at Less is More challenge last time. This week I'm trying to join in my favorite challenges again. The recipe at Less is More #313 (Balloons) gave me a chance to use this adorable stamp by Penny Black, which I purchased a while back but haven't used yet. 


I stamped the doggy with a balloon in black Memento ink on a white card stock and colored it using Copic markers. The doggy was colored after the favorite fluffy doggy of my daughter. And pink is her favorite color :). The sentiment in black is from Clearly Besotted. I cut out the middle part of the panel to show the cloudy sky on the card base, which I made by blending some blue DIs on a cloud mask. For more shine I added Shimmer Pico on the balloon and the nose of the doggy. I finished off the card with two enamel dots. 

Next two cards were made after watching some of video tutorials by Kelly Latevola. I love her colorful and bold style and the dimension she creates on her one layer card.
The stamp is Flower Cascade by Penny Black.


This card is a one layer card in Kelly's style. I created the background after masking the image by blending DIs in rainbow colors and adding splatters of clear water and white ink. Coloring was done with Copic markers. I added gray shades along the outlines and some white accents here and there using a white gel pen. The sentiment from Penny Black was stamped in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed. I added white outline to it. The flowers got a coat of Wink of Stella.


The last card is for the Addicted to CAS #103: WISH.


The flower cascade was done like the previous card. But for a CAS look I cut out the image and foam mounted it on a white card base. I then took a circle sentiment from SimonSaysStamp and stamped it three times in ombre gray shades. The die cut wishing is also from SSS. I cut it out from a piece of white cardstock on which I blended DIs in rainbow colors. I cut a same sentiment from a yellow fun foam to add it under my die cut sentiment for some dimension.


I'm happy with how they turned out. I want to say thank you to Kelly for her fabulous video tutorials!!!


I want to enter my second card into Addicted to Stamps and More #227: Make Your Mark and the last one into SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

 
 

Thank you for stopping by!!!
Big Hugs,

TaeEun

16 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! I feel like I should be sitting down with a chin strap on every time I come by your blog! These are Incredible! You make me strive to be so talented! Sigh!!!! I wish we were neighbors...so I could watch you do your magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fantastic cards for these challenges TaeEun. I love the cute dog sailing on the end of the balloon and the two panels with the cloudy sky in the middle works beautifully. The two floral cards are so prettily coloured, and the first with the rainbow colours and the water spattering is so vibrant and draws the eye, then the second with the multicoloured sentiment and semi circular sentiment design radiating from the corner is another cleverly thought out idea and perfect for the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so used to seeing gorgeous, floral cards on your blog that the first card was a lovely surprise! Of course, in your usual stunning way, the dog/balloon card is beautifully coloured, as are all of these cards, but still, a pleasant surprise that instantly brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little dog is so cute, TaeEun, and I love the way you cut the panel. And the flowers. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!Love each one of them. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three gorgeous cards, TaeEun! Your little pup is adorable, and I love your design with all those fluffy clouds! Your floral cards are absolutely STUNNING! Beautiful coloring on the flowers and leaves, and I love how you created a unique background on each card...you have really outdone yourself once again :)
    So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! We always enjoy seeing your creations in the ATCAS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW three awesome cards love that puppy but those flower cards are beautiful. Love the gorgeous coloring and that background is really stunning. Glad you Joined us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty card!! absolutely stunning
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards, TaeEun! Can't believe the one in the middle is one layered!! Kelly would be real proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards! I adore the floral ones with the stunning rainbow colours and fantastic layouts. Very clever how you've created the appearance of dimension on the second one! Your balloon card is gorgeous, really fun and beautifully coloured! Such an adorable dog! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so beautiful! Your balloon card is just pure fun and your coloring... Amazing! I especially love the one layer. What a design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some very gorgeous cards here! The vibrancy of those flowers is really amazing. Love how adorable your little doggie with the balloon is. I think the layout with the recessed panel in the middle is superb as it conveys a sense of movement and your sky is just lush. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deine Karte immer wunderbar Tae Eun lovvvee the one mit HUND so cuuutee
    so CAS and so great coloring
    winner card all and
    my eyes stop at your flower card that on ATSM Gallery
    that is STUNNING
    If I can choose the winner this is my winner card Tae Eun
    your coloring skill is super B
    hugs from Munich
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. your cards are awesome...love looking through them all..
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...stunning creations and simply amazing coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!