Friday, November 11, 2016

Cosmos

Hello everyone! 
It's been a while since I posted something on my blog, except the scheduled posts. 
It's because I have someone in my house who needs lots of attention. 
May I introduce you Latte, our new furry family member since two weeks!!! 


She is a 4 mo old Terrier mix from Oklahoma. We adopted her at a local animal shelter which works with a rescue team in Oklahoma. She is very smart but stubborn, so needs lots of training. Now after two weeks we are getting to know each other and I can find some free time for my crafting. 

As Kathy's The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge is running during November, I tried to draw and color some flowers when I have a piece of time. I colored a cosmos flower under sunshine on Day 4 using Prismacolor pencils and today I could turn it into a card. 


I made a mask for the flower and blended the sky and grass using some DIs. I wanted to show the sunshine using bokeh technique, so sponged white circles in various sizes in the sky with circle stencils and white pigment ink. I then added some grass texture using Copic markers and splattered white ink on it. The sentiment is from Penny Black. I stamped it first in Plum Wine and again in Noir Dye ink from The Ton, as I wanted to make it darker.

I want to link up this card at The Flower Challenge #2: Occasion (Birthday card).



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Have a beautiful weekend!!!
Hugs,
TaeEun

14 comments:

  1. Sunshine, and splatter, AND PUPPY!!! OH my, I'm so happy to hear about this new member of your household, TaeEun ... he is adorable! Your card? Exceptionally beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and totally adorable puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful TaeEun and the flower petals really do look like the sun is shining through them and I love the bokeh effect and the spattered white ink....so atmospheric and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like I could pick that flower right off the card, TaeEun. And I could pick up that puppy and love on him too. He's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a glorious card again TaeEun!I love everything about it....loving your new cute puppy too! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.Well done on the win last time also ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, Latte is adorable! Congrats on your new family member. Your card is Stunning! When I stop by to see what you have been up to I am never disappointed! Exceptional job! Enjoy your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new puppy, TaeEun! She's very cute, and I'm sure she will bring lots of joy to you and your family :)
    Such a gorgeous card...WOW! Your flower really appears to be responding to the sun, and your grass is so striking! I'm loving your Bokeh sky background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow a new member to the family. He will keep you on your toes. Something just amazing about a dogs love, truly takes over the home and the hearts. Enjoy but remember you are the top dog, dont let him become the boss. I already commented on your photo before and it never ceases to amaze me just how beautiful it is. Its time you came out with a line of stamps with your talent TaeEun, I will buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So ein niedlicher kleiner Kerl, er bringt Freude und viel Arbeit. Wünsche Euch eine schöne Zeit mit ihm!!
    Deine Karte ist wieder mal großartig, ich staune einfach immer nur!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - did you draw the flower - amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...you really do such amazing work!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background to your card is lovely and you drew the flower. WOW
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing ..I can almost see the bright sun light filtered through the delicate flower petals !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful card! Gorgeous puppy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!